Kids Health Alliance is a network of partners committed to advancing excellence and expertise in paediatric care – leading to better outcomes and a high-quality, consistent and coordinated approach to healthcare that is centered around children, youth and their families.
KHA has made tangible improvements in the delivery of health care to children and youth close to home.
- Reduced variation and improved health outcomes through the collective implementation of evidence-based care across community hospital partners
- Improved the child, youth and family experience by supporting the rollout of tailored approaches and tools to improve child and family centered care
- Developed shared scorecards
- Shared evidence-based practices and policies
- Implemented clinical guidelines
- Built capacity to deliver high-quality, safe paediatric care through education
- Enhanced collaboration and reduced duplication among specialized paediatric hospitals
- Improved efficiency through shared back office opportunities
- Established forums to enable collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Successfully secured funding and resources for the paediatric health sector through our support of the Children’s Health Coalition
Visit the Working Together page for additional KHA achievements.